Dr. Jorge Blake
Speciality: Cosmetic Surgery
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Luna earned his medical degree at Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Mexicali, Mexico, specializing in Internal Medicine.
His extensive education includes Fellowships at the Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia in Mexico City in Cardiovascular Medicine with a sub-specialty in Cardiology, and in Cardiac Catheterization with a sub-specialty in Invasive Cardiology.
Post-Doctoral Fellowships in the U.S. followed at Stanford University School of Medicine (California) in Cardiovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Medical coordinator in the Federal Hospital for State Workers (ISSSTE).
- Medical Director from Poliplaza Medica Hospital
- President of the General Surgeons Associations in Cd. Juarez
- Professor of gastroenterology in the Autonomous University of Cd. Juarez
- Counselor of the Mexican Council of General Surgeons
- Professor in local and National Congress
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +40 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 40 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities by far
- Many amenities
- Biggest rooms with room for companion